Splash Guards for power running boards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

starshockey

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a part number for REAR splash guards for an 08 LTZ with power running boards?

07SuburbanLTZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't see why the rear mud flaps won't fit?

The mud flap is placed on the very rear of the truck behind the rear wheel on onto the rear bumper area.

It's the front that won't fit. The front mud flap needs to be placed behind the front tire and on the power board itself interfering with it's operation.

suburban005.jpg

suburban011.jpg

08 Yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree, the rear set just needs to match your bumper molding, that comes around to the rear wheel. I think the splash guards are just Denali (LTZ) or Non Denali (Non LTZ). The bumper trim is shaped differently. Power or non-power running board shouldn't matter.

starshockey

Reaction score
I was told by my dealer that their is an "extra" bracket behind the wheel well skirt that has someting to do with the articulating running boards. They tried to put a regular set on and found the "extra" bracket that prevented installation.

I am getting them FREE painted to match due to a service FUBAR if they can ever get them for my LTZ......

07SuburbanLTZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
An extra bracket for the running board way back there? It may be, but I highly doubt it ( now your going to make me get on the cold northeast ground and take a look). Even if there was a bracket back there why wouldn't a Dremmel work by making a cutout around the bracket? Hummmmmmmmmmm I just may buy a set and get them on...

starshockey

Reaction score
I am just stating what the technician told my buddy at the parts counter