Squeaky Window **NEW TAHOE**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WhiteTie

Reaction score
hey guys,
Im new to this forum, just traded my beloved 2005 Maxima for a 2007 Tahoe LTZ, white on black...LOVE IT!!!
I have a question, have anyone of you had issues with the windows? My 2 fronts have a squeak going up and down, like of un lubricated rubber rubbing against glass.....up and down. Doesnt seem to get better....any suggestions? I hope the Chevy dealer can come up with something to fix it fast...i only have 210 miles on the Odometer.

Thanks
:Chevy:

slicktoptt

Reaction score
I had this same problem for a few days. I either washed the tahoe or it rained and the squeak went away.

Sorry I can't offer any technical advice but try washing it and see if that helps.

07TahoeLTZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep...

I had same problem...within a week the problem solved itself (and as you can tell by some of my other posts..I HATE squeaks, creeks and rattles...hehehe)...give it a week and see if it goes away. Mine went away by putting the windows up and down each time I got in the car...