Static noise coming from ceiling sensor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joejoe

Reaction score
I am getting a static noise from the sensor located just over my left shoulder on the driver side. What could this be and how can I stop it? Is this used for the Auto on A/C or ON-Star?

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
It's a fan to draw in the cabin air temperature for the auto climate system. A lot of times dust gets built up inside and you can blow compressed air in there to help stop the buzzing.

warrior1

Reaction score
thanks for that tip. mine buzzes on cold mornings, and i thought it was an onstar speaker. never thought it would be an auto climate sensor. thanks. im gonna try this tip.

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Temperature Aspirator problem.
Happened in my Tahoe over Christmas and I took it to the dealer where it got replaced.

Dahlar

Reaction score
Does anyone know the part number for the aspirator? Having trouble finding it on gmpartsdirect. I saw another site that had it for cheap but forgot the web address.

pincusa

Reaction score
This solves months of frustration listening to it buzzing away! Thanks!

junkydogg

Reaction score
ive been punching that stupid little fan for weeks trying to get the noise to stop