Steering Wheel Dented....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kmg3773

Reaction score
So yesterday i was cut off and i went to blow the horn.. Welll i must have hit the steering wheel a little to hard and I put a little dent in the chevy Emblem on my steering wheel.

Is there anyway that I can change it out of take it off to pop it out?

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a little dent in my Chevy sign too, does anybody know what to do with it?

kmg3773

Reaction score
I was thinking maybe to use a blow dryer to help loosen the glue, but im not sure if its even glued to the steering wheel.

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't do that, but I doubt its glued on there anyway.

kmg3773

Reaction score
Hey do you have pictures of your headlights and fog lights on together? I just got my HIDs and I dont like using the fog lights b/c they dont match and I dont know what bulbs to put in my fog lights..

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can get one later when its dark but I donly have HID low beams right now and H16 Putco 3500k fog lights that were built for NBS GM vehicles, they also have other colors.
I will put 8000k HID's in my fogs soon but don't know which bulb kit to get because the only person/company I know that sells plug and play fog lights for these Tahoe's and Yukons is Jazejeff at www.shopcustomcreations.com, his kit is a little to expensive for me right now.

kmg3773

Reaction score
so the fog lights are H16? Someone told me that i cant put a HID kit on the stock tahoe fog lights.

kmg3773

Reaction score
has anybody else seen this? my friends is the same way and i was making fun of him the day before...

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so the fog lights are H16? Someone told me that i cant put a HID kit on the stock tahoe fog lights.

Well you can but you'd have to do some modding to get the bulb to fit because onle Putco makes H16 bulbs and they're Halogen.

solidgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So what happened to the dent? I have one as well and this post just changed its main topic.
I was going to drill a small hole and pop it back up, but I would like to know another method to fix it or replace it.

kmg3773

Reaction score
drilling the hole sounds like a good quick fix but i kinda dont want to drill a hole in it.. Is there anyway to just pull the whole cap off?

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it smooth? I wonder if a small suction cup could work... I did this exact thing on the grand prix I traded in for the tahoe.

kmg3773

Reaction score
nah the cap has a slight curve to it.. i will try that though..

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
boy yall get pissed. My gmc logo is still smooth as silk. BUT LOL I think a hole would be worse than a dent. :lol: