Tailgate Trim

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

starshockey

Reaction score
Hello all, noon here. Should pickup the new Granite Blue Matallic LTZ Suburabn tomorrow. I hope they do not get too rediculous with the labor to install the two way remote system. This dealer has never installed one so when I inquired they ordered one for my truck just to see what was involved in installing...hmmmm,maybe they will do it for FREE as a training session...NOT!!!! I am waiting on thier call tomorrow.

Ok, on to the question, does anyone make polised stainless or aluminum tailgate trim? All in find on the Inet is chrome ABS plastic.

ibobby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
chrome ABS plastic is what most the the chrome trim on vehicles are made of.

mohspeed

Reaction score
Good luck with the 2-way remote install...That seems to be the cause for many dealers at least around the Dallas/Fort Worth area with not many of the dealerships having installed them before.

I also recommend adding the shock sensor as well since it's at the shop. It's like a $180 upgrade for your security system.