They Got Me!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

e-dub75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm hot. Woke up this Christmas morning to walk to my back passanger window busted. My hats...gone, my barber equipment...gone, my cd's...gone, my brand new Viper 5701 alarm and componets (which was to be installed tomorrow morning)...gone. Factory alarm... worthless.

This exact stuff happened to me a year ago in my mom's front yard and the same thing happened but I had a Hornet alarm put on a couple days before and never went off. I'm hot b/c I was home free, get the alarm put on and head back to VA (im in MS now).

Just wanted to vent. Lady cop who came out this time said that she was one of the ones who came out last year when my previous car was broken into. They didnt offer to fingerprint that time and it started raining while she did the report this time so there went that option. Good news is that I had my pistol in the house this time (last time they took that too).

Really, really, really down right now but wanted to get on here and get it out. Other than that I hope everyone else has a better holiday then me.

Sepiroth

Spam Executioner
Reaction score
Dang dude, that just sucks royally. There is nothing I cantype that would make what you are feeling any better. I hope that whoever did this gets their just desserts in the end.

e-dub75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dang dude, that just sucks royally. There is nothing I cantype that would make what you are feeling any better. I hope that whoever did this gets their just desserts in the end.

I appreciate that man and yes I do hope that whoever it was get what they have comming to them. Funny that the cop who came out said she hopes they try to come back like they did last year b/c I have the right to protect my property (aka put a bullet in their a$$).

I doubt they will be dumb enough to come back especially when they got everything to get out this time and b/c I will be on high alert but hell its going to be a SUV without a window... they might just press their luck.

Trust me .40 cal are ready.

ugachs24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They got mine two weeks ago and I live in a gated community :skep:. I hardly ever park outside but I did that night and living in what you would think would be a very safe neighborhood didn't lock the doors. They only got a credit card, a couple inexpensive Christmas gifts (like DVD's) and my laptop case, thank god my laptop wasn't in the bag. No broken windows, they just left the rear door ajar but nonetheless aggravating.

e-dub75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aggravating is one word that we go thru when this happens. Frustrated is how I feel now b/c the a$$es have made a quick buck. Take my $600 alarm system and probably get abut $200 for it. And like I was telling my neighbor until they get shot, any money they make off of breaking into people's vehicles is going to motivate them to do it more.

Funny thing is I decided to take a pic of her in a parking lot while waiting to meet a old college friend. She looked cute, lol. Also, here are pics of how she looks now after some a$$ decided to go shopping lifting.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 32
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 34
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 30
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 33
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 41

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh that's some BS, maybe next time you will catch them!

e-dub75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh that's some BS, maybe next time you will catch them!

Yeah that's if they come back before Sat. nite. I plan on being up to watch my truck b/c I have no window but I doubt they will come back tonight b/c they got me for all I got. Plus they are probably gonna get some sleep so they can be the first in line to the pawn shops to cash in.

metro273

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sucks dude, esecially right at the Holidays! Some people just don't give a crap about other people's stuff...:mad:

Tahoe RST

Reaction score
:smilielol: @ Escalade lights, Ok man. . .Nice-

Good luck, And yeah. . .That does suck. :yesnod:

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude, sucks majorly. my silvierado and deville got trashed about 2 weeks ago. Left them both unlocked and yukon locked. So they atleast are not super asses and go an break windows, but I dont keep anything in my vehicles, but in the morning I walked out to my cadillacs door open and it messed up with papers and cds and stuff thrown everyware, and the silverado was the same. Funny thing is since my deville is a POC i leave the keys in it, and it was still there LOL. Thankfully nothing got taken, but I knew someone had been through. Yukon was untouched, and the vette and MB were in the garage. But My garage last year had an attempted burgurly (or vandelism IDK) when someone smashed one of my windows in the garage, they all have been replaced with brand new hurricane glass windows, but I think the alarm scared them off on the house.

but that sucks especally during the holidays.

ibobby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm hot. Woke up this Christmas morning to walk to my back passanger window busted. My hats...gone, my barber equipment...gone, my cd's...gone, my brand new Viper 5701 alarm and componets (which was to be installed tomorrow morning)...gone. Factory alarm... worthless.

This exact stuff happened to me a year ago in my mom's front yard and the same thing happened but I had a Hornet alarm put on a couple days before and never went off. I'm hot b/c I was home free, get the alarm put on and head back to VA (im in MS now).

Just wanted to vent. Lady cop who came out this time said that she was one of the ones who came out last year when my previous car was broken into. They didnt offer to fingerprint that time and it started raining while she did the report this time so there went that option. Good news is that I had my pistol in the house this time (last time they took that too).

Really, really, really down right now but wanted to get on here and get it out. Other than that I hope everyone else has a better holiday then me.

kinda sounds like someone you knew(knew you) or may have talked to (or over heard u talking) about what was in the truck. sucks! Sometimes folks get followed home and targeted. Sorta like a thief's shopping spree.

as far as gated communities.
there was a gated neighborhood near me that had a few burglaries(homes & vehicles). Talked to police, hired extra security and the whole nine yards. Ended up being one of the rich teenagers living inside the gated neighborhood. go figure. Good thing was, he still had most of the stuff he stole.

I hate thieves.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
kinda sounds like someone you knew(knew you) or may have talked to (or over heard u talking) about what was in the truck. sucks! Sometimes folks get followed home and targeted. Sorta like a thief's shopping spree.

as far as gated communities.
there was a gated neighborhood near me that had a few burglaries(homes & vehicles). Talked to police, hired extra security and the whole nine yards. Ended up being one of the rich teenagers living inside the gated neighborhood. go figure. Good thing was, he still had most of the stuff he stole.

I hate thieves.

Thats what the people think in my neighborhood is its the little ****s living in our neighborhood. :mad2:

e-dub75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats what the people think in my neighborhood is its the little ****s living in our neighborhood. :mad2:

I defiently think it is someone that is the neighborhood. Problem is that there is so much traffic (and stupidity) in West Jackson, MS that you ignore it. I just walked outside and heard someone unloading a clip. For What? B/c they have a gun.

I know this neighborhood I grew up in is nothing but crime ridden. But hell it seems that someone was scoping my vehicle out in Richmond,VA too.

Like someone told me today, it doesnt matter where you live you are going to have ignorant folks everywhere.

Well guys I am in the middle of pulling my all nighter so I will be checking on here regularly to help me stay up:Yawn:. Let's just hope I can be able to post that me and Smith & Wesson to another idiot off the street.

uofmz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that sucks!! :rolleyes2:

when my tahoe got broken into back in january, i had just cleaned it out and they only took maybe $5 in change! but like you i had taken out my gun and im pretty fortunate for that, cause i had run them down when i saw them break into another car, so if they had my gun that would of been bad news bears! :yesnod:

anyways hope karma takes them where they need to be! :shhh:

07SuburbanLTZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude, sounds to me to be an inside job. What are the odds of the same thing happening twice in such a long time frame?

Also, you do know crossing state lines with a firearm is a felony, right?

08 Yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear the unfortunate news. I know that takes the joy out of christmas.

uofmz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also, you do know crossing state lines with a firearm is a felony, right?

if you have a handgun permit/concealed weapon then, depending on the state, you can cross into other states, as long as they recognize your states license. Im in TN and i have crossed into several other states and asked state troopers about it and they/ most states recognize TN...

07SuburbanLTZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you have a handgun permit/concealed weapon then, depending on the state, you can cross into other states, as long as they recognize your states license. Im in TN and i have crossed into several other states and asked state troopers about it and they/ most states recognize TN...

I guess they do stuff different in the south. Here in the northeast no state recognizes any other states license. So if you were to cross a state line up here, you would be put in the slammer. That even go's for law enforcement officers.

I see you have an 07 R6, I own a 06 R6 Raven, you on the R6 forum?