Thinking about selling the Denali...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well whatever you end up with. Please stick around as we enjoy your presence :D

:iagree: would not be the same around here with out ya. plus i still gotta show you my denali. although the guy i sold it to lives in the suburbs of dc so you may see it your self in person. :thumbsup:

WHEELMAN322

Reaction score
Wow....I understand your thinking but just be sure you're cool with the void. I've sold cars in the past for the same reason and usually end up replacing them within six months. Either way...good luck to you.

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
I think to actually get your money out of the items, you will have to sell them individually. Most people don't care that much about add ons and won't pay that much more for a truck that has some accessories on it. If it is worth it to you to disassemble your truck, then take it apart and sell the individual pieces as I think you will make a little bit more but probably not much. The problem being that when you customize a truck you do it to your taste and it might be hard to find someone that has the same taste as you. You have done you truck up in a very tasteful manner, so you might be able to find someone to pay over what blue book is for the extras. Good luck and if you decide to sell the accessories, I'll take the HID fogs!!!

He is right, keep it they way it is but don't expect to recoup the cost of the add ons, it won't happen, sorry to see you have to sell you're truck, that would suck, but no point in letting it own you.

TN Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No Fords in my future -- for sure! I'll walk before I drive a Ford anything.

You guys have given me food for thought -- Let me digest this for some time, and I'll update everyone on what I decide! Thanks again fellas.

Hey watch them Ford comments I got one :lol: Me and the wife use our Ford Ranger for getting yard and home project supplies to the house Or if we are going to a event were parking it not the best. :rolleyes: That's about all a Ford is good for. :smilielol:

Anyway I would go with #2 as well on your list. Best of luck with your sell. Market is not the best right now for cars or homes so I hope things go well for you Best of luck. :beerchug:

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys are great!

Thanks guys for the suggestions and well wishes! [Yikes - maybe I shouldn't have opened my mouth! :D I won't go away, I promise. If I do anything, I'll just be "between Denali's" for a while...]

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:iagree: would not be the same around here with out ya. plus i still gotta show you my denali. although the guy i sold it to lives in the suburbs of dc so you may see it your self in person. :thumbsup:

Yeah man -- figure out that iPhone and post up some pics in a new thread! I'm not lettin' you off the hook, dude.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah man -- figure out that iPhone and post up some pics in a new thread! I'm not lettin' you off the hook, dude.

yea i plug it in to the computer and they come up jpeg but when i attach them they say thier not a compatable attachment and their a .DOC insted of jpeg on the computer, i dont get it.

High4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As a member, and older guy, I really admire you taking an approach that will better you and yours financially. I have read some of your advice (and taken it) and compliment you that it is always given in a helpful attitude. Please let us know what happens and at least say goodbye.

bamachevy89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, you've got years and years to buy another Denali, I don't think they're going anywhere :lol: . Thats a tough choice to make, but I think your making a good decision. I had to do the same thing 16 years back when I was 23 and getting my business going and had I not done it, I doubt I wound be as fortunate and comfortable as I am today. My father always told me that the choices you make today build and shape your future and I've always tried to live by that saying. If you need to sell it, just don't look back until your bank accounts can afford another one again ;) .

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so GW what you decide on, you gunna keep her, or are you gunna "donate" it to me and right it off your taxes this april :yesnod: :umn: :smilielol:

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still workin' on the Mrs. ...

Still wanna buy it? $45K takes all. :thumbsup: Stealth Gray + Ebony leather, 10K miles, Nav, DVD (RSE), Moonroof, Bi-xenon HID headlights, HID fogs, IPCW LED tails, Volant CAI, Edge Evolution programmer, Nav+DVD Lockpick, all other mods listed in my sig. Garage kept by a totally anal Denali fan.

Haven't fully convinced the Mrs. yet about unloading it, but she's getting there...

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still wanna buy it? $45K takes all. :thumbsup: Stealth Gray + Ebony leather, 10K miles, Nav, DVD (RSE), Moonroof, Bi-xenon HID headlights, HID fogs, IPCW LED tails, Volant CAI, Edge Evolution programmer, Nav+DVD Lockpick, all other mods listed in my sig. Garage kept by a totally anal Denali fan.

Haven't fully convinced the Mrs. yet about unloading it, but she's getting there...

naw too rich for my blood right now ,just dumped Aton of coin on remodels for the house. Two monte earlier or 6 months later , I did the same thing with my denali that you want to do , so I would sell it if I were you, mola paid for my kitten LOL