tiarra luxury grilles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

elguy

Reaction score
Yeah $3800.00 Go to ebay and you can get a nice grille 4 pcs for about 250.00 or under.

AZSCTACO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah $3800.00 Go to ebay and you can get a nice grille 4 pcs for about 250.00 or under.

$3800!!!!! See if the insurance company pays for that if you get in a fender bender :smilielol: :smilielol:

johnebgoode

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most sites that dont provide pricing.........dig deep boys. That looks like a quality piece worthy of the big bux!!!

riverst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah as I continue to view all the different types of Luxury grilles, i see alot of them are very expensive and most model after Strutwear. I guess they don't want the majority of Tahoe owners to evr be able to purchase them. Maybe these companies will offer a group discount.

ballsie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those grilles will be on Unique Whips before you know it... Count me out on ANYTHING you see on that show...

mohspeed

Reaction score
I think the grille looks great however I can just imagine the hours I would have to spend cleaning it after driving through Texas on a summer's night. I just made a trip down to College Station last week and am still trying to get all the bugs out of my stock grille.

riverst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whats wrong with Unique Whips? I actually like that show.

ballsie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The show is entertaining, but its not my taste. Im not into slapping the absolute biggest wheel you can fit under your car. They had a H2 with 30" wheels.. looked utterly ridiculous. TV's in the trunk is just as bad. I like a clean wheel/tire/suspension combo.
Do people still listen to DJ Magic Mike? Is there a reason why you would need 4 15" subwoofers in your car?

I dont know... maybe im just getting old... because the music is always WAY TOO LOUD.

riverst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think its just what a person can do with unlimited funds. Sometimes they over do it just because. Your right some of the mods is not in good taste, but the show is entertaining.

riverst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah i think the Asanti grille looks best out of all the luxury grilles[Strut, tiarra, giavanni, etc...].

gtcream17

Reaction score
here is a example :thumbsup:

35916__orig.jpg