tiarra luxury grilles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And what jlcvt said is true, the owner of Unique whips is cocky guy, you can just tell be his attitude on his show.

al103178

Reaction score
But how does it feel to know that you paid 40k for your truck and got a plastic Grille ???

retsell

Reaction score
Just because it's expensive doesn't mean it looks nice. If the grill was 29.95 at Pep Boys would those of you drooling over it still want it? The answer is no and if you say different you are lying.

And if it was 29.95, every mexican with a tahoe would have one. (No offence to the mexicans)

ballsie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But how does it feel to know that you paid 40k for your truck and got a plastic Grille

Are you kidding?

Ya, it came with a plastic grille. Just like the plastic bumper covers, door panels, dash, center console, side view mirrors, door handles,etc... It isnt 1964 anymore man. Cars are built with some plastic. I have never had a problem with a plastic grille breaking, chipping, or fading.

The question isnt, "But how does it feel to know that you paid 40k for your truck and got a plastic Grille "

The question is, "Why the hell do you keep trying to change the minds of practical people."

You arent going to win this one dude. We think the grilles are ugly and overpriced.... You disagree and thats fine.. enjoy your grille.

bparker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those are very nice and pricey, however if you want one that is still awesome but not such a bad price, have a look at Putco. (search google)

JD Larue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But how does it feel to know that you paid 40k for your truck and got a plastic Grille ???

Hmmmmm, I hadn't even thought about that until just now. Let me think about it for a minute more...Hmmmmmmm, nope doesn't bother me a bit.:umn:

Black Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh man this is really starting to bother me, this plastic thing. I mean I don't know if I can even face the neighbors, what if they know? Come to think of it, the grill on my BMW is plastic too, it's all over my R1, this is a horrible, life changing event.

Try again, grill salesman, it would really fit on an Acura, though.

Mr. Furley

Reaction score
Anyone know of a grill like that but in all black? Looking for a wide open grill with no emblems in black.

al103178

Reaction score
Billetanything.com they got T-Rex grilles you can get in all black $395

http://www.billetanything.com/Tahoe-Suburban-Avalanche-p/54052.htm

54052-2.jpg

Black Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now that one looks kind of cool, interesting. And at a reasonable price. Not bad.