totalled 96 tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96tahoenj

Reaction score
man sorry to hear this. where you injured???

did your air bag save you??

im good thanks for the concern i hit the back of a car staright on and someone hit me from behind truck wasnt really that bad but insurance wrote check quickly was deemed total since frame was damaged come on you know air bag didnt go off even though i hit her doing 40

Scoobey

Reaction score
Why didn't airbag deploy?

I know the truck's rugged, but the issue isn't how much damage is done to the vehicle, it's how much damage is done to the occupant when the vehicle moves. The airbag ought to deploy based on power of impact, not amount of damage, right?

If my wife's driving and hits someone going 40, I want that airbag out! Am I missing something?

Kevs98hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have fender flares? how about some pics and info about the ole hoe and sorry about the accident **** happens.

Slammed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
did a deal with him as follows

ORIGINAL: Slammed

Ok heres the scoop

Ok how much for the rear wiper arm and the rear window power switch on the dash and a price on the dash itself just the part you remove to install the stereo my zip code is 06237
oh and if it is intact I aslo need the rear window glass switch that turns on the light when opened

ORIGINAL: 96tahoenj

i got wiper arm off i think i broke the one part off the window but i think you want just the arm which is fine how about dash ,arm, window power switch, and ill leave other switches on dashboard like headlights and the 4wd switches for $100 shipped shipping is like $25 with insurance and tracking and to get a box let me know and check my photobucket i took separate pictures just off your stuff call me

ORIGINAL: 96tahoenj

i was able to get that last piece off for you i can wait for next friday for you as long as you can guarantee me that you want all these parts for $100 shipped if by some chance you can pay with credit card through paypal by friday night ill knock $10 off as an incentive paypal is *********@yahoo.com

Payment sent
Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #90R6743510608513U)

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I t-bones a guy in my mustang went from 40 - 20 by the time i hit him. My air bags deployed and thats why my vehicle was totaled, not much body damage, needed a right fender, hood, and a radiator, other than that the engine still ran fine, vehicle still was solid, but because of the stupid defective airbag sensor that set the airbags off AFTER THE CRASH. Really, i hit the guy, looked to make sure i was not bleeding, un buckled, opened my door, got out and WAM, the airbags went off, slapped my arm and it hurt like hell for a week, still miss that car.

sorry that it happened to you. Good luck selling your parts.

Slammed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks

100% Great products and FAST SHIPPING

P.s LOL thanks for the cigarette butt LOLOLOLO

Slammed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
says NJ in his user name and if I remember thats where the stuuf I bought was shipped from

98hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey man, how much for the winshield visors both driver and passenger sides??? Oh, I need the air vent too on the pass. side.....

sawmkw

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your Tahoe...sucks.

Is your convenience panel in good shape? This is the small fuse and relay block in the engine compartment behind the driver's side fender well. The fuel pump relay is located there. My wiring is melted underneath so I need the block and enough of the wiring for splicing. Thanks