Traction and Stabilatrac

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Denali132

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just started my 07 Denali and on the DIC it says to service the stabilitrac and also the traction control. I'm taking it to the dealer because it's still under warranty, anyone have this problem and if so is it just a computer error?
Thanks

GM Fan

Reaction score
The same thing happened to our 08 Tahoe but, I was towing our trailer and I forgot to hit the tow haul switch. So while we were moving forward I hit the button and then shortly after that the stabiltrak error light came on. We got home and the next day it turned off. It has not happened since. Been about 9 months now. Also my onstar did not show an error

Stargazer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine says that after the battery dies and I jump start it. It's happened a couple times now. It goes away after the next restart.

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had that happen to me once, came n for like 20 minutes and I was ready to head to the dealership, stopped somewhere first and it went away.
When I did go to the dealer next I told them about it and they checked it and told me it just threw a wrong code and there is nothing to worry about.