Vid Clip of My Car for Fun!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PatrykKoul

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah it's stock exhaust. The 6.2L sounds good how they come. The intake is what really sounds nice from the cabin!

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks real good, especially the headlight mod!

PatrykKoul

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys! Yeah they are Escalade Tails that I had a local shop spray black.

PatrykKoul

Full Access Member
Reaction score
About a year and a half ago I bought them on Ebay. I bought each one seperate about 2 months apart cause It took me a while to find them. I think one I got for around $70 and the other for $200. No one was really buying them then, so I didn't have anyone bidding against me which made me get them at such low cost. They didn't have LEDs when I first got these for out cars. Today if I wanted to do the same thing I probably would have just bought Eagle Eyes G3 LED Tails for our trucks, looks almost the same and way less hassle.

PatrykKoul

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So do the Escalade ones. That's why I was saying if it was today and not last year, I would just have bought the Eagle Eyes ones instead of the Escalades.

73shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's funny cuz the ones around here (NBS) seem to only have two vertical rows. Will look closer the next time I see one to verify.

PatrykKoul

Full Access Member
Reaction score
44.jpg

73shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When does the outside row come on? I was behind one today that was turning and it appeared that only the inner two rows were on. Maybe it is on at nite w/ regular lites.