Weather Tech Floor Mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ajay

Reaction score
For those that might be interested, I just installed a set of Weather Tech floor and cargo mats. They fit perfectly and completely protect the carpet from snow & salt. I have the eboney interior so white salt deposits on my mats was a real concern. These mats look factory. I highly recommed them but.....they ain't cheap!

GIXXER

Reaction score
I too have the Weathertech floor mats and i'm 100% stoked on 'em. The fit is slick as they're pretty well molded for the fronts, the second row, and with the 3rd row removed. I'll grab some pics later for those wanting to see what the Cashmere looks like. The 3rd row removed cargo area mat has raised ridges to fit perfectly over the rails and locks of where the seats install. There is also a raised ridge around the outside to help keep loose items from getting off the matt (i.e. dirt).

Rich2007Z71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
x3 - had them for 2 years now and they are a perfect fit and the carpet still looks new below. Especially in this sh!tty snow Chicago area has been experiencing this winter!.

glpd74

Reaction score
I have the second row captain chairs, does weathertech make a different set for this or is there just only a single row matt for the second row seating.

TJ

Ajay

Reaction score
I have the second row captain chairs, does weathertech make a different set for this or is there just only a single row matt for the second row seating.

TJ

I have the 2nd row Captains chairs with the single mat that goes over the center hump. It looks fine and I'm fussy!

glpd74

Reaction score
ha ha me too, thats why I'm having such a hard time with deciding on mats. Would u mind posting some pics of the inside of your truck with the mats.

TJ

Ajay

Reaction score
ha ha me too, thats why I'm having such a hard time with deciding on mats. Would u mind posting some pics of the inside of your truck with the mats.

TJ

Send me your email address and I'll forward you some pics. If you like them, put them up on the forum. My tech support skills aren't that good. :D

GreenOnyx

Reaction score
I assume you mean the liners since you mention the great fit. I bought the liners and absolutely love them so far. I didn't put that screw hook into the carpet for the driver's side, it seems to stay just fine without it. I might buy a second cargo liner and cut one so it fits when the third row seat is in. Then everything is covered whether or not I have the third row seat in or out.

For deal shoppers, amazon sells these if you search by the part number. I had to buy two from amazon, and two from the manufacturer. The front and cargo ones are cheaper on amazon, and the 2nd row and center aisle are cheaper on the manufacturer's site. I think it saved maybe 40-60 bucks?

Bookajoe

Reaction score
In my opinion, they do not compare to Fox weatherboots. They are the absolute best
and molded perfectly to protect the interior. They were the first thing I bought for my
07 Z71 and I have had them in my two previous 04 and 02 Z71's. They will stand up to
anything you can throw at them. Check them out.