What did you do to your ride today!?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Spar

Reaction score
Victory Lap LOL

I took my '99 Tahoe back to the scene of her first breakdown (drivethrough at the bank), three times :Big Laugh: Also a few errands with the windows down and the radio up. Just enjoyed driving again, I guess.

gibsonsynthetics

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha! As nice as cars are to work on, it all comes down to the ride and joy of driving them. Jealous you got to drive yours today.

I took all the wiring harnesses, and coolant lines off my engine today. Now begins the engine work towards removing the injectors.

clkelley

Reaction score
We will be cleaning the beast today, it is plum nasty from candy wrappers, dirt, etc, etc, etc.....

Kaoticx101

Reaction score
Well here's my adventure for the weekend: Got my 22's put on, installed the Belltech 2/3 drop, replaced all the factory badges w/black ones, put on my black taillights, smoked foglighlts, and black housing projectors. Went to wash it Friday night before going out when the Check engine light came on with a engine low power message on the computer. Washed the truck and went to leave the car wash, truck would barely go. Pressed the OnStar button on the way home to run a system diagonstic. Lady told me it was an electronic fuel control issue and told me not to drive the truck, and said she would call a tow truck for me. Told her I was already home (good thing I live 1 block from the car wash). Called the dealership today and had them send a tow truck today to pick it up and send it to them to fix the issue. Still don't know what's wrong with it yet (they never got to it yet). So needless to say, I still haven't really gotten a chance to show it off yet.

Last edited:

clkelley

Reaction score
WOW, what a first experience! Sorry to hear about, maybe they will find something simple and get it fixed for you quickly...

Let us know how it goes...