what you think about this tahoe???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RIZZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ITS ROB DYRDEK'S FROM THE SHOW ROB & BIG...HE HAS A NEW 1! I LOVE THE GRILL...AND WHEELS
hoe.jpg

hoe1.jpg

hoe2.jpg

HERE'S THE 1 HE HAD LAST YR

HOE4.jpg

HOE5.jpg

bad63lac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The black one was better. The 24's and tires looked better than the 26's on the new one. Also had those sweet Brembo brakes.

The black one seemed to all "flow together" (regardless if you liked the flat black paint or not). The white one just seems a little hodge-podge.

jonnyenglish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The black one was better. The 24's and tires looked better than the 26's on the new one. Also had those sweet Brembo brakes.

The black one seemed to all "flow together" (regardless if you liked the flat black paint or not). The white one just seems a little hodge-podge.

Hahaha Look at the OP's signature pic :eek: oops

bad63lac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nothing to do w/ it being white. I think Rizz's truck looks better (he has 24's).

The 26's dont look as good on Rob's new truck. Overall, just something about it doesnt look right and I mainly think its the 26's. On the old truck, everything seemed to flow nicely and looked like a well thought out mod.

The new one just looks like an after thought. As if someone one said, OK the last one had 24's, lets do 26's this time... *shrug* (I like my 22's though!)

There's lots of white trucks on here with black wheels and parts and they look better than that one...

06Evolved

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love their black Hoe....I really wish I had that one

BJC7JR

Reaction score
I wish that GM offered the flat black, mine would have def been flat black. Are you considering a paint job?

LVYUKYUK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Many of the police here roll in white tahoes with black rims, so my bias is to stay away from the look. If you added some roof "red and blues" to that Tahoe, it would look like the police vehicles here. :rolleyes: Of course, they are not rolling 26s, but still....

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Flat Black older one makes the new one look like a POS!
The new one needs some tuff to complete the look like a bit of lowering, blacked out windows and lights. Then maybe I'd look reasonable, it just look incomplete right now!

oomindwarpoo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The first one he had on the show was way better, the one he gets stopped in for "ridin dirty."

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That was a Blacked Out 2006 Yukon Denali, not the Flat Black 07 Tahoe.

nc6600

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the Denali was the best truck they had. I don't like the white one.

melroy

Reaction score
I like the flat black one better, But i would still roll either one.

Gruson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Both look unfinished IMO. I like the black better but still not wild about it.