Who here has been to Lake Tahoe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lowrider_62

Reaction score
Hi

I am a new member of this forum.

I'm curious to know who here has been to Lake Tahoe with their Tahoe?

bamachevy89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ha ha, I've never been to Lake Tahoe in my Tahoe, but before I drove a Tahoe I had a Tahoe rental car at Lake Tahoe.
^^Thats about as many Tahoes as I could get in that sentence.

lowrider_62

Reaction score
Ha ha, I've never been to Lake Tahoe in my Tahoe, but before I drove a Tahoe I had a Tahoe rental car at Lake Tahoe.
^^Thats about as many Tahoes as I could get in that sentence.

Nice.

I recently went skiing at Heavenly at Lake Tahoe and had an excellent time. After my skiing trip, I've started to have an interest in Chevy Tahoe's. Imagine if I had a bad time skiing at Lake Tahoe!

If there was an annual meeting here at this forum maybe all of you can meet at Lake Tahoe!

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
Nice.

I recently went skiing at Heavenly at Lake Tahoe and had an excellent time. After my skiing trip, I've started to have an interest in Chevy Tahoe's. Imagine if I had a bad time skiing at Lake Tahoe!

If there was an annual meeting here at this forum maybe all of you can meet at Lake Tahoe!

That cool word Tahoe just works on you doesn't it.

VadersOwnZ71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took my Burb skiing @ Tahoe 2 weeks ago! It did great in the snow, but I cringed at the amount of icy grit that was gettin all up in my grill!

lowrider_62

Reaction score
Interesting comments!

It's nice to be at Lake Tahoe with your Tahoe's.

After all, the model name that we have all come to love originated from Lake Tahoe. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

nvcaman

Reaction score
Yeah I would say there are a good amount of Tahoe's in Lake Tahoe. It varies because it's definately a tourist destination during the summer and winter. But a good amount of the people who live up here drive Tahoes, Suburbans, Yukons, and Escalades.