who's truck?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CeboTahoe

Reaction score
Thought I would have some fun and see if anyone knew who's Tahoe this is?

Attachments

• robandbig2.jpg
    robandbig2.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 31

CeboTahoe

Reaction score
yeah, i think all of us wish we had a Mini-Horse in the back of our Tahoes.:)

Thanks for catching that on the spelling Road1.:hlp: My wife's parents actually live there and I got married on the beach there. ooops on the spelling.:crazy:

***as for Rob's truck; I think its awesome. There shows make me want to take my tahoe on adventure road trips. After i saw the first episode my brother and i went to the tire shop and bought 2 of the biggest tubes they had and went Tubing on the biggest snow hill we could find. (kinda' felt like Rob and Big:smilielol: )

Attachments

• rob and big.jpg
    rob and big.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 11

CeboTahoe

Reaction score
its funny, i just happened to be looking at my old posts on this site and realized i mentioned Pismo Beach (Pizmo lol). .... the funny part is , i live there now. ... I still don't have that mini horse though. :laughing1:

jplinville

Reaction score
I've known Rob Dyrdek personally for years...we went to grade school, jr high, and part of high school together. Hell, he's the one that ran and got my mom when I broke my collar bone after being hit by a mail carrier while we were on our old Nash boards.

He's always been a daredevil...I remember a half-pipe ramp we set-up behind the arcade. It was sitting next to a wall that separated the residential properties from the parking lot...stood about 9 foot tall, made of brick and concrete. This goof hit the ramp from the side, board going one way and his body flying over the wall into the shrubs. LOL We had a hell of a time getting him out of them, as they were filled with thorns.

I had my kids up to the skate park that he built in our hometown one day a few years ago. The kids didn't know that I knew him. He was in town and decided to go to the park for a bit, wearing shades and his hoodie pulled in tight, trying to mask who he was. I'm sitting there on a bench, putting new trucks on my daughter's board when he came over and startled me. We talked for about an hour, watching the kids doing legally what we couldn't do as kids...enjoying their boards, practicing tricks in our hometown of Kettering. My daughter came up with her old board, and I handed her the one with the new trucks. Rob, still in shades, gave her a few tips...then pulled his shades off and hoodie down. My daughter nearly pissed her pants!! He signed both my daughter's and son's boards, with personal notes to each, then made them promise to keep quiet about him 'til he left...he didn't feel like getting bombarded by about 50 teenaged kids.

They still have those boards, officially retired and mounted, hanging in their bedrooms.