Will the DMV allow me to do this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

greengumby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey just saw yesterday a guy with a tahoe with the rotator plate the one that folds away and he had a$$hole on it ..so I cant see how they would not make a Hoe plate. cant you not do this through the DMV online like we can here in NJ ?

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:giggling:
Yeah, no I changed my mind, I'm going to go with my last name instead

Plus, I won't feel a sense of awkwardness around women who read my plates lol!!!!

yea dude, women walks by and you can just tell what she is thinking.

does he really do that to his truck. wow must be really ugly that even a hooker wont take his money. :D:giggling:

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Personalized plates are a good way to keep the po's attention, I'd get 11II1I11 or some sh*t if I were you.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Personalized plates are a good way to keep the po's attention, I'd get 11II1I11 or some sh*t if I were you.

i have personal plates on every car cept the stang, and i can tell you its the least bugged with. also the least remembered after a couple of street races, but its FREAKIN SLOW. im thinking about changeing the vettes plate to a non personal one. :confused: