Wiper Clicking

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

randyfaz

Reaction score
I have an 07 Tahoe and I just love this thing. One annoyance I have is the when the wipers are on either in intermit or on. When the drivers side wiper swipes to the left there is a noticeable click. It's been there since new. I've got 7000 miles. Anyone else having this problem.

Jimmie48

Reaction score
yeah...3000k on my tahoe and same deal....anyone else noticed this or what, I think just recently may have been the first time I actually had them on at length other than just cleaning the windshield

johnebgoode

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check to see if the arms are binding anywhere during the sweep. If not, a change in blades may help. Dont get just the rubber refills, get the whole blade, less the arm. If it doesnt cure the problem at least it wasnt an expensive investment.
My 08 doesnt experience this problem.

73shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it doesnt cure the problem at least it wasnt an expensive investment.
My 08 doesnt experience this problem.

The wiper blades w/o arms are about $30 each at the dealer. They have a special attachment so there's only a few after market refills available but they're pricey also.