WTH is this dealer thinking???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clean95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ha that dealer is only a few hours from my house im going to call them in the morning and talk about that truck! ill offer him 8k cash for it or 5k cash and ill trade my 95 haha ill post tomarrow and let u all kno what happens!

bsamoul

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i should go look at that car. maybe it comes with a driver or something lol

clean95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LMAO!!!!!! i called the dealer today and he said they took the truck in on trade for 21k LMAO and told me he was offered 17,900 for it and didnt take it so i offered 8k! lol he told me the truck has 25k in extras, "special lift", "big tires", "PREMIUM SOUND!"and low miles!!!! haha i was like to i will give u 8k cash and he said no he will take 17,900 thats the lowest he will take, haha yeah right! i told him good luck selling it and to call me in a year when ur ready to sell it for 8K....

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LMAO!!!!!! i called the dealer today and he said they took the truck in on trade for 21k LMAO and told me he was offered 17,900 for it and didnt take it so i offered 8k! lol he told me the truck has 25k in extras, "special lift", "big tires", "PREMIUM SOUND!"and low miles!!!! haha i was like to i will give u 8k cash and he said no he will take 17,900 thats the lowest he will take, haha yeah right! i told him good luck selling it and to call me in a year when ur ready to sell it for 8K....

I will trade him my yukon then. It was sticker 55k, he should give me 45k then. LOL I have low miles and premium sound.

clean95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will trade him my yukon then. It was sticker 55k, he should give me 45k then. LOL I have low miles and premium sound.

haha idk he might! lol hes Armenian so hes tryn to get hella for it, lol he said " I MAKE U GOOD DEAL 17,9K" THAT'S when i lost it and started laughing hardcore and offered 8k, that's to bad a truck that nice is going to sit on a car lot for that long!