youtube LED tail lights demo 2006 denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

miketedeschi

Reaction score
guys, i wanted to test out my new canon eos rebel T2i and it was dark outside, so i took some footage of the led tail lights and hids. shot it in 720p simply because i could. 1080 seemed overkill for a night time shot.

YouTube: 2006 Denali tail light demo 720p

the color of LEDs is slightly off, but the HID headlight color is pretty accurate. the tail LEDs are the same shade of red as any 3rd brake light.

miketedeschi

Reaction score
front turn signal/parking light HID

can someone help me pickout some LEDs for the front?

i got a set on ebay, but they are too big to fit into the housing, and the brighter (turn signal) leds are too dim.

i dont want to keep buying crappy LEDs i want something bright, at least stock brightness when BLINKING. built in resistors are a Must, and its gotta be amber. i like that stock look at night.

by stock i mean not after market, not stock denali. i want all the lights to look like they could have come stock. 8000k HIDs and blue parking lamps stick out like a sore thumb from 2 miles away, not my style.

anyone got LEDs in the front that are GOOD?