Yukon finally has it's new paint!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gordo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good but you dont need to drop it to make it look sick you could replace the rear bumber and some chrome panels and escalade door handles and a chrome tip with an exhaust and your set. I always said, what do you want a truck for if your going to drop it?

Rwayne

Full Access Member
Reaction score
O those are sweet, rims too. looking forward to seeing it lowered with the tails. i would have to customize that gmc logo though

Polecat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good but you dont need to drop it to make it look sick you could replace the rear bumber and some chrome panels and escalade door handles and a chrome tip with an exhaust and your set. I always said, what do you want a truck for if your going to drop it?
lets just say level it, not really 'lower' it :)

2001Yuke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have never been a real fan of flames (been to too make Hot August Nights) but yours looks great. The flames are realistic not real fake and gaughty lookin. You should pass this whole thread on to the painter, he would probably like to use it as publicity.

Polecat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have never been a real fan of flames (been to too make Hot August Nights) but yours looks great. The flames are realistic not real fake and gaughty lookin. You should pass this whole thread on to the painter, he would probably like to use it as publicity.
thanks, great idea!!!:thumbsup: