Yukon Running Boards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mine are stock but their black, i would really like to get the denali ones if i could find a silver pint to match.

here is a pic of mine.

this is a full view, i will get a close up too.
yesone.jpg

this may be a better view.
yes3-1.jpg

JPerkMr954

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went to gmpartdirect.com and they had the running boards and they said they could be painted... So would they be those with white along the edges?

JPerkMr954

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its hard to tell what they look like with paint when yours dont have paint... But Im sure there would be a big difference with the denali painted ones.

JPerkMr954

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From what ive read... they are a direct swap.... I just want the ones u have... with white paint... on them, whats the difference in yours and the denali boards?

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From what ive read... they are a direct swap.... I just want the ones u have... with white paint... on them, whats the difference in yours and the denali boards?

IMO denali boards look nicer, im on a mission to turn my slt in to a denali.

im gunna swap the entire front end soon as well as the rear bumper, get the wood trim for the inside, and have my leather two toned. i just need to know if the denali ones will fit. i think its gunna look sweet.

JPerkMr954

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well if you can find pics of the denali boards... let me see em please so i can compare to what u have now...

JPerkMr954

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have the final work on if the denali running boards will fit a regular yukon? JK, have you heard or could you give the word on this?