Z71 trim peices

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know there is a section for this but i figure more people would read it here...

I want to paint the gray trim peices white... however i do not want to paint the ones i already have. I would like to get some peices to paint that way if i dont like it i can always revert back. Has anyone taken these off of their hoe and wants to sell them?

Also, maybe i could get some input/opinions...obviously i want to paint the grey trim peices, however instead of painting the grey on the bumper, i would rather swap out the grey for black trim, is this going to be possible? Also, I dont think i want to paint the front skirt, i think i want to swap that out for black, does that even exist?

likearock

Reaction score
Ran past a white Z71 that was painted all white, everything white. Not bad looking but what a PITA to keep clean.....

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ran past a white Z71 that was painted all white, everything white. Not bad looking but what a PITA to keep clean.....

yea i want to swap out the gray on the rear bumper for the black peices that are on the chrome bumpers, i figure it will add nice contrast with the black limo windows... but i want to paint the side trim and the two rear pieces behind the tires. Im not worried about keeping it clean, i wash my truck every week