My hoe leveled...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

08_Denali

Reaction score
The pro comp 275/60/20s will fit just fine with a leveling kit and they're buy 3 get 1 free right now. I'm running the 275/55/20s on my nbs with a drop and they're some of the best tires I've ever owned.

Do you know if the 275/55/20s will fit without a leveling kit?

InTruckDesign

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whoops sorry Gambler didn't see your first post...with this leveling kit and these tires which are 12.5" wide on 9" wheels they did rub...I would say for the average person they rubbed quite a bit too...I did some massaging of the plastic support honeycomb behind the fog light area and pulled the fenderliner back with large tie wraps...the back of the wheelwell I also trimmed some of the pinch weld area and pulled the fenderliner back there as well...I did not cut any of the factory fenderliner so it all looks factory...I know with the same leveling kit and a 275/60-20 which is the same height, but only 11" wide they fit on stock wheels and do not rub...I just love the look of a wide tire on these trucks...with my hoe I have over 4 feet of tire on the road!!

ucsbguy19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats a great looking truck InTruck. THAT should be the Z-71 setup from the factory.

Nice rims too, i saw AR came out with those right at the same time i had my stockers powdercoated. Wish i would have waited a lil longer.