'02 LT 'Hoe Fog lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nephite1978

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The other week, I was changing my oil and noticed that the driver's side fog light cover was missing. I've only had the 'Hoe for 8 months, and I'm not 100% positive that it was ever there, to be honest. Anyway, I was wondering where the best place to buy the lense cover would be. Maybe a part#? Also, what bulb goes there?

Thanks in advance!

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
all i can tell you is an 880 or 9145 bulb goes in there. just search 2002 tahoe fog light. expect to pay anyware from 80-200 depending on quality.:(

bwilly20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The other week, I was changing my oil and noticed that the driver's side fog light cover was missing. I've only had the 'Hoe for 8 months, and I'm not 100% positive that it was ever there, to be honest. Anyway, I was wondering where the best place to buy the lense cover would be. Maybe a part#? Also, what bulb goes there?

Thanks in advance!

i replaced the right side on my 02 LT a few months back, got it off of carpartswholesale.com , i think was the sight. only paid 55 shipped, BUT, the cheap thing leaks so bad that it keep blowing bulbs.....i'm even thinking about drilling a small drain hole in it so that it'll dry out once it quits raining.

you may want to think about not even replacing it, just don't use your fogs in the rain. i mean, if it's a big deal to you, replace it, but 2 weeks after i replaced the right one, my driver's side lense and $40 silverstar ultra bulb got blown out by a rock on the interstate.....just thought i'd throw that out there!!

hope i helped:thumbsup:

str8wkd1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ive got an 03 Hoe and both my da#$ lences have fell off have found them in ebay for like $50 a set but havnt replased mine yet either ive used mine in the rain and havnt blown yet there so dim havnt really woried about it

kdarsey

Reaction score
How about some kind of aftermarket replacement that would fit in the hole. Maybe fab a bracket behind the bumper to hold it in place .
Has anyone tried this?

BigWheelinBubba

Reaction score
Go on ebay and buy a set of new ones.. you can get them shipped to your door for under $50. They are held on by two bolts and a plug. Even a person that's mechanically challenged could do it i'm sure!

MDJR

Reaction score
Try RockAuto.com. They have many different ones depending on the quality you want but the prices are cheaper than I've seen anywhere else.