07 LTZ Corsa Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vaTahoe

Reaction score
Just got the Corsa Sport exhaust installed today and all I can say is WOW- Not too loud but a great deep sound- Quiet inside while rolling 70mph on highway- Have been looking at Magnaflow but needed an easy install- originally wanted split rear but too many complications with brake lines and spare tire- Also installed (myself) the front tow hook billets and GM performance cold air intake
tahoe1.jpg

tahoe2.jpg

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great man! How difficult were the tow hooks? I was looking at the bolts the other day, and it didn't look too bad -- were there any "tricks" with those?

Thanks!

vaTahoe

Reaction score
Get Wired-
The install of the tow hook covers was not bad, its just that they give you paper cut-out stencils of tow hook housing area that you have to tape into place to locate holes for the mount- The second one I did was easier and they went right into place- the rivots they supplied were a little cheap and small so I replaced them with bigger ones- this pic is not the best, but I will take one today in the light as it will be about 70 here again in Virginia and its January:thumbsup: tahoe3.jpg

06Evolved

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where did you order the exhaust from and how much?

vaTahoe

Reaction score
I got the exhaust from partsandaccessories.com- Dealer wanted $1,119, most others were anywhere from $800-950- This company said they will match any price- So i told them I found it for $750 and they put me on hold and came back and said $740 if I bought it today, so I did- Only problem was they said I would receive it within 4-5 days but it took 12- They did ship it for free though from Redmon Washington- If anyone is looking for an exhaust I highly recommend the Corsa for a quality product- I looked at them all and even though the Corsa was a bit more $$$, the quality is exceptional and the sound is awesome- They also have a Touring model (same look) just quieter and I was told its not much more than the stock sound- Good luck-

Scott

gmcul8r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks Great! However, I don't understand your comment about the Magnaflow. The Magnaflow was the easiest exhaust I have ever installed, it literally took me 30 minutes to take off the old and put on the new.

I had it on my '07 Yukon XL and both the wife and I LOVED it at first, but after a while the drone got annoying. We've since traded that vehicle in for a Denali and the stock exhaust is perfect on the 6.2L.

The Corsa is better product, and hopefully doesn't have the same drone. Once again, it looks great!

Slammed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks nice how bout a sound clip ??

vaTahoe

Reaction score
gmcul8r- I originally wanted a split rear exit exhaust and magnaflows product for my car required some innovation to get the pipe on the drivers side- Passenger side was fine but shop told me they would have to relocate brake lines or 86 the spare tire of which I wanted to do neither- I wanted the tips to exit the rear of the car and not the side where the stock is- SO i went with Corsa since it had twin tips and was similar to what I was trying to achieve- Sounds great and if I knew how to do a clip I'd post it

Scott

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get Wired-
The install of the tow hook covers was not bad, its just that they give you paper cut-out stencils of tow hook housing area that you have to tape into place to locate holes for the mount- The second one I did was easier and they went right into place- the rivots they supplied were a little cheap and small so I replaced them with bigger ones- this pic is not the best, but I will take one today in the light as it will be about 70 here again in Virginia and its January:thumbsup: View attachment 1726

DUDE I KNOW, 81 was the high today.

mods look awsome, although i think the tow hooks exposed add a cool rugged look that i like.

Jayce030

Reaction score
Looks nice... im going with the Corsa as well - thanks for the site... thats the lowest price i have seen to sell Corsa, might have to give them a call.

gmcul8r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
vaTAHOE, now I understand. Nice ride.

06Evolved

Full Access Member
Reaction score
vaTahoe, I went on the parts and accessories website and it looks like they only have 2 of the touring edition exhaust systems. did they not list the sport exhaust on their site?

Jayce030

Reaction score
I called about that--- they told me the more expensive version with the 4" tip is the Sport System... not quite sure as the person i was talking to was kinda hesitant when he was talking to me.3.

VATahoe - would you mind posting more pics at different angles? Will it interfere if you are towing anything - being that is it a straight back system?

vaTahoe

Reaction score
Update for Corsa 07 LTZ

The two models of exhausts from Corsa for the 2007 Tahoe LTZ are the Sport #14207 (one I have) and the Touring #14208- The Touring is more $$$- Their part description on web site is written incorrectly- I originally got the part # directly from Corsa--

***Touring #14208 is much quieter and was explained to me to be similar to stock sound unless your burning rubber;) It is more expensive due to the fact that it has more dampening structures in muffler-

The pipes barely stick out past the rear bumper molding and towing is no problem- I will take a few angle pics later and post them tonight-

**This exhaust was specifically built for the Tahoe LTZ and all hangers matched up perfectly-

To anyone who orders from www.partsandaccessories.com, I bet if you tell them you have seen another site where you can get it for about $740.00, they will probably beat it-

With all the money that you guys who buy it will save please send me a commission so I can buy some beer;)

I will do a sound pick if someone tells me how-

Scott
Richmond, VA

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
***Touring #14208 is much quieter and was explained to me to be similar to stock sound (unless your burning rubber)

Oh good. If I upgrade my exhaust I really want it to be as quiet as stock, just give better performance. I'd rather be faster than I sound than sound faster than I am. :thumbsup:

ventu71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought the touring exhaust 14208 and im hopping Ill recieve it on friday. As soon as I have it on, Ill let everyone know how I like it. You paid $740? wow, thats a great deal, I got mine for 940 with discount at autoanything :mad2: Congrats vaTahoe, I hope mine looks like yours :thumbsup:

Mad Dawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very interested in getting this exhaust. I've read over the install directions on Corsa's website and was wondering if you actually needed to cut the factory muffler off as suggested or were you able to do the install without the cutting.