'07 Multiple Issues all of the sudden

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chrismec

Reaction score
Hello, I have an '07 with 5.3L. All of the sudden at the end of 1700 mile trip I started getting traction control needs service warnings on the dash. This came up and reset intermittently for the last 100 miles. This all started yesterday. Then today when starting the starter hung in for an extra 4 or 5 seconds before disengaging but it felt like it was running ok. A few miles into my trip today and the check engine light came on. It is throwing B0561 (ABS disabled), P0171 (Bank 1 lean) and P0174 (Bank 2 lean). Currently it may start or not. The starter always hangs in for a long time. Seems like it is having trouble detecting that the engine has started... I dont think it is a coincidence that the ABS, Starter and fuel system all started having problems at once. Seems like an electrical or computer problem. I have checked the battery connections and looked for any loose or chaffed cables/connectors but nothing stood out. Anyone else have these symptoms just pop up?

SgtBauer82

Reaction score
Had a similar problem a few months back on my 07 lt. Alarm would come up saying traction control disabled. Then I would have issues putting into reverse. Took it to the dealer and it ended up being a bad relay switch 20$. Problem solved! Hope this helps.