07" Tahoe Bulb Sizes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

leojang

Reaction score
Hello Guys.
I looked at the owner's manual(really not helping:mad: ) and also googled it, but NO luck. :(
Does anyone have a full list of bulb sizes on 07 Tahoe?:confused:
All I found was these:
High Beam: 9005LL
Low Beam: H11
DRL: 3157K
Turn Signal: 3457NAK

All I need is the fog lights, and taillight bulbs.
Any info would be greatly appreciated.:cool:
Thanks

Leo

Bear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
leojang said:
Hello Guys.
I looked at the owner's manual(really not helping:mad: ) and also googled it, but NO luck. :(
Does anyone have a full list of bulb sizes on 07 Tahoe?:confused:
All I found was these:
High Beam: 9005LL
Low Beam: H11
DRL: 3157K
Turn Signal: 3457NAK

All I need is the fog lights, and taillight bulbs.
Any info would be greatly appreciated.:cool:
Thanks

Leo

Are your Tahoe lights that different from the Yukon's??? I'm interested in HID's for the headlights but you guys (Tahoes) have separate bulbs for high and low beam right?

leojang

Reaction score
Bear said:
Are your Tahoe lights that different from the Yukon's??? I'm interested in HID's for the headlights but you guys (Tahoes) have separate bulbs for high and low beam right?

I have no idea about the yukon headlights, but yeah tahoe have a seperate low/high beam light. I believe lowbeam is H11, and highbeam is 9005. I might be wrong though. :D

ohmslaw

Reaction score
This may be off the subject but how about changing over from tahoe tailights to escalade LED tailights? Would it only take changing the harness and lens from the escalade over to the tahoe? Gotta love them LEDs.