1" body drop pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GEN_X

Reaction score
Can you measure the height on the new body mounts and tell us i may be able to find some that work. and the diameter

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Can you measure the height on the new body mounts and tell us i may be able to find some that work. and the diameter
Couldn't get the diameter, but the mounts measure about 2 1/4" mounted. I think I remember the diameter being slightly smaller than the stock ones I removed.

m0bmentality

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It didnt pinch anything? Brake lines? shift linkage? fan shroud? exhaust? tranny hump...

and even if we find out this will work we will still have to get custom bumper brackets if they dont make i kit

I really wanna do this...

no_rice

Reaction score
it definatly has my interest too. ive done body lifts on a few of my trucks, but never a body drop with something as basically easy as different bushings.

BOSS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JK - Where did you get the bumper mounts?

BK

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JK - Where did you get the bumper mounts?

BK

Thnx bro. Found some from a local guy off craigslist. $50 for the set of 8 and new bumper mounts. I've been planning on doing it but been procrastinating. Then I saw this guy's ad while browsing Craigslists and swooped 'em up and did it this weekend. Now I gotta quit playing around and drop off my rollpan and ss bumper to get painted, but I got so much other stuff going on that's keeping me busy and tight on money right now (like getting the CTS ready for a local car show coming up).

:cheers:

jonnyenglish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JK that thing looks Awsome I would like to see you keep the stock bumpers front and rear, just looks classy as is. Oh and legal tint for Texas on the front windows is 35% FYI
Great job
Jonathan

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
JK that thing looks Awsome I would like to see you keep the stock bumpers front and rear, just looks classy as is. Oh and legal tint for Texas on the front windows is 35% FYI
Great job
Jonathan
Thnx. Yea, I know about the laws; I've been tinting cars almost as long as I've been working on them (17 yrs). I just hate people being able to look in and see what I have in my vehicles.

Volant1

Reaction score
I guess ill step up on this one and buy the s10 mounts, I get a discount anyway ill order them tomorrow and get some measurements. I never say a answer if it cleared everything though

BOSS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
(per JK's comments) make sure you put some rubber between the frame and the body when you remove the rubber isolators

BOSS

Volant1

Reaction score
Hmmm I double checked the height of my body mounts and they measues 2in mounted thats a 1/4 in lower than what was stated, does anyone else have 2in mounts?