1996 2dr Tahoe 4x4 for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vtx1800sba

Reaction score
Hello all. It's been a long time since I've been home at the Forum. Been over much of the eastern US, Mexico, and the UK in the last year. Be that life probably isn't going to change much for me I've decided to sell my baby.

Up for sale is my 1996 2dr 4x4 Tahoe. Has just over 73,000 miles. Yes you read that right. It was garage kept most of its adult life. In the last 18 months we put on a set of Goodyear Wranglers (LT265/75r16s); new universal joints throughout; new breaks front and rear (springs kit for each drum and wheel cylinders); new pitman arm and idler arm; Bilstein shocks all around; CatchAll floor mats with a weathertech cargo mat; up to date trailer light plug; up to date 1.5DIN radio with XM receiver and antennae; all new speakers; newer AC pump; serpentine belt; volant cold air intake kit. The Volant has the 100k mile paper filter in it. That really woke up the 5.7 liter engine in the Tahoe. We don't need any help selling this beauty. Will take $10,500. Only serious inquiries only. If interested please shoot me a note!

Attachments

• tahoe.passenger.side.jpg
    tahoe.passenger.side.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 13
  • tahoe.right.front.quarter.jpg
    tahoe.right.front.quarter.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 13
  • tahoe toosh.jpg
    tahoe toosh.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 11