1999 2 door w/ blown head gasket

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Splash3023

Reaction score
I've recently come to terms that I will have to part ways with my first vehicle, a 99 2 door Tahoe that has been idle @165,000ml since it was tested for a gasket leak and ultimately determined to have a blown head gasket. Rather than entertain the labor costs for the repair, instead I'm looking to sell the vehicle in it's current condition.

I've been searching to find current listings out there, for comparison, but have not come across many listings for the 99 2 door Tahoe. I would think that the 99 2 door is of interest to those eager to take on the necessary repairs, and know the blast these 2 doors with the 5.7L Vortec are to drive.

I appreciate any advice from the community who can point me in the right direction, and I can provide further information needed about the vehicle to better answer any questions or feedback from members with more experience than I. Thanks for your help.