20" wheels name the manufacturer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigpapapete

Reaction score
I bought these aftermarket 20" wheels for My 08 . got home from long drive realizing no centers in the wheels . called the guy back he doesn't know what company makes them .If I knew who made them I am sure they would sell me some centers . I will post pic of them on my rig . I will try to get better pic of just the wheel

Attachments

• photo.JPG2.JPG
    photo.JPG2.JPG
    256.9 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

bigpapapete

Reaction score
pics

pics

Attachments

• IMG_0054.JPG
    IMG_0054.JPG
    280.6 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0055.JPG
    IMG_0055.JPG
    265.9 KB · Views: 4

redhawk

Reaction score
I ran into that before, I measured the hole diameter and bought some generic caps off ebay and put chevy decals on them. Pretty cheap solution.

briando

Reaction score
AAAAHHHHH that is rough brother! Was everyone alright? You're not the only one payin for replacement. I had to replace two tires on my Tahoe this weekend, i had between the two of them, 4 nails that i found. Strange thing is i know i haven't followed a roofing truck anytime soon. Last few nights before it happened my mirrors have been pointing to the sky. i'm beginning to think the little punks from next door are getting high and screwing with my vehicle as they pass thru my yard. Does anyone know of a good non flash trail camera with night vision that doesnt break the bank? i would just like to know who's doin it ya know