2004 Tahoe repair and service book

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

feehar

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me where or what torrent site that I could find this manual or disc?
I was told that it is available but I am notnsure what torrent has it
Thank You

WrenchGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Haynes Manual from the parts store seems to cover quite a bit of routine maintenance.

tah0e02

Reaction score
I was told that i needed my drive belts changed. What are the drive belts ? I cant find any info into what exacly the cattegory they are in. Anyone else know ?

greengumby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was told that i needed my drive belts changed. What are the drive belts ? I cant find any info into what exacly the cattegory they are in. Anyone else know ?

They are known as belt

you can find them under external engine

If your replacing them yourself have someone over look you to make sure it's done correctly.Its not a hard thing to replace but it might be for the first timer :)

tah0e02

Reaction score
nah im not the one replacing im going to have a mechanic do it. But a auto shop said that i need by drive belts changed and they would charge me $130

DeLong

Reaction score
For that price you could buy a cheap manual (haynes or chiltons) and the belt, do it yourself and save $75. Id get a GM belt too.