2005 Tahoe Rear Wiper Stopped Working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NHmountainman

Reaction score
Pulled the fuse and it's fine. Wiper fluid sprays out...but no movement. Can't remember any defining event that it may have broken...checked the forum search and there is not much out there...at least no good answers.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

nc6600

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mines the opposite.Wiper works but no fluid spray.Been that way for almost a year and never got around to fixing it.

jgiguere17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^check your sprayer, use a thin wire or toothpick to clean out the holes to see if they are clogged.

for the OP, I would see if you can get to the motor for the wiper. If you can test it or take it some where to test it.

you should be able to find one cheap here from a pick and pull and have it shipped to you in working condition

www.car-part.com

NJ04HOE

Reaction score
There seems to be alot of problems with these wipers....I have an 04 Tahoe and mine wasn't working for about a month so finally I decided to pull the fuse, it was fine but when I put it back in the wiper worked. I still don't know what the problem was.
Sorry I wasn't much help but just sharing my thoughts on these wipers.

nc6600

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^check your sprayer, use a thin wire or toothpick to clean out the holes to see if they are clogged.

for the OP, I would see if you can get to the motor for the wiper. If you can test it or take it some where to test it.

you should be able to find one cheap here from a pick and pull and have it shipped to you in working condition

www.car-part.com
Thanks finally got around to looking at it and this did the trick.:clapping:

fifity50

Reaction score
I had this same Problem. I found it to be a bad ground wire it just stopped working I replaced the Motor did all kinda troubleshooting it was a bad ground. Tip dont try to operate it with the lift gate open it does not work. I found out the hard way after hours of troubleshooting. :eek:)