2007+ Tahoe/Yukon Pedders Lowering Suspension 50% Off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rob@WretchedMS

Reaction score
We are looking for 1 Tahoe or Yukon local to Westfield Mass that is looking to have a Pedders suspension installed on it. We have 3 kits in stock, but are offering this to the first person to schedule an appointment with us to drop off the truck for 2 days.

The kit lowers the center of gravity of the truck, drastically improves the handling of the track, and improves the ride quality at the same time.

http://peddersusa.com/Chevrolet Large SUV.htm
This will give you a bit of a look at the drop that we're talking about.

http://www.tahoeforum.com/showthread...hlight=Pedders
Above is a post by johnebgoode about the suspension that he had done at another Pedders Dealer.

Our suspension products are high quality, and our support is second to none. That said we need to get one of your trucks in our shop at the highly discounted rate.

Any questions feel free to post here or PM me.

Thanks.

Rob Anderson
Expert Tire/Wretched Motorsports
322 East Main St
Westfield MA

Rob@WretchedMS

Reaction score
lol, I have a ton of customers in Texas, but won't be moving anytime soon.

Where in TX are you, we have a couple of other dealers in TX.

MOBANN1

Reaction score
lol, I have a ton of customers in Texas, but won't be moving anytime soon.

Where in TX are you, we have a couple of other dealers in TX.

How far south are they? I'm in deep South Texas.

Also, maybe I read wrong on your site, but from what I could tell, the police pursuit package, raises the vehicle???

Also what lowering kit was in that autocross video?

And was that an LTZ?

Last edited:

Rob@WretchedMS

Reaction score
We have dealers in Houston and San Antonio

The police kit uses a bit taller spring due to weight of the payload, and the need to go offroad, The police do not want the suv lowered very much i'm guessing.

The lowering kit in the video is the 60mm/80mm i believe,

I'm not sure if it was an LTZ, but i know it was a V6, and beat the V8 badly that had the stock suspension.

MOBANN1

Reaction score
We have dealers in Houston and San Antonio

The police kit uses a bit taller spring due to weight of the payload, and the need to go offroad, The police do not want the suv lowered very much i'm guessing.

The lowering kit in the video is the 60mm/80mm i believe,

I'm not sure if it was an LTZ, but i know it was a V6, and beat the V8 badly that had the stock suspension.

V6? I wasn't aware that they made a sixer tahoe. :confused:

dmsmotorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have installed a huge amount of drop coils in the GM900 series vehicles. Without a doubt, the Pedders coils use ore usable coils than any of the ones that I have seen, and offer the finest quality ride out there, Rob is a great dealer

GM sponsored us, Pedders, for a SEMA Denali. My avatar is the Sema vehicle and it featured our Pedders drop coils wih 24 inch momos

mike
dms

dmsmotorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did the lowering kit on the autocross video. The tahoe was a base level Tahoe, without autoride. We also added the sway bar link and D bushes. It also had our first set of front Pedders struts, and our GSR rear shocks.

there are actually 2 vidoes out there, so I am not sure which one you are referring to. But we took 2 Tahoes, one the Pedderized one with a 4.8l engine, then compared ti to a LTZ Tahoe with a 5.3l with autoride. Same driver in both Tahoes. The Pedderized Tahoe, I believe was 2.8 seconds faster than the Stock LTZ with the bigger motor and electronic suspension.

Does this help??

mike
dms