2008 Tahoe PPV got vandalized, in need of some help.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UnknownDevil

Reaction score
Afternoon gents,

Need some help locating a few parts for my 2008 Tahoe PPV. Truck was vandalized before I left on deployment. I'm returning to the states, and unfortunately due to some bills I acquired while gone, I don't have the kind of cash I need to purchase all the parts I need. Looking for some good deals if anyone knows of some websites or places to buy 08 Tahoe parts. The parts I need are as followed.

1. Fog Lights, or fog light deletes (whatever fills the gap)
2. Front Lip that attaches to the bottom of the front bumper
3. Wheel well liners. Both passenger, and driver side front
4. Middle Bench Seat Head Rests
5. Basic Steele rims

Unfortunately my insurance will not cover the damage for a list of bull**** reasons. All the parts have either been stolen off the Tahoe, or vandalized beyond a fixable point. SUV was broken into while I was overseas and they stole my headrests (WTF). The aftermarket rims have been keyed and scratched, and would be easier to put a nice pair of Steele's on the truck instead of repairing the current rims. Wheel wells where cut and torn up, and the front lip was ripped off the SUV. And the fog lights got smashed in. I'm returning to MN on leave the 31st-15th of June. My duty station will be Camp Pendleton, CA, in between LA and San Diego after those dates. If anyone knows of some decently priced parts that match the list please let me know so I can get my baby back up to standards. Not looking for any hands out, just some help locating some affordable replacement parts.

Thanks again guys!

NotTheStig

Reaction score
People suck. Wheel well liners were stollen? WTF?!

eBay and Amazon is where I've been going for most of my smaller parts.
I'm not terribly far from Pendleton over in Escondido. So if you need a hand with installation of anything, I'm happy to help. My garage is decently stocked with tools.

Hopefully it won't be on fire anymore when you get there.

UnknownDevil

Reaction score
Hell ya man! I'll let you know when I get the truck back to Cali. It's in MN because I was gone. Picking her back up on the third. You got contact info?

Kunihiro

Reaction score
First,

thanks for your service!

While your stationed down in Pendleton, you may wanna try looking at Craigslist, under the auto parts section. You can narrow down the scope of your parts by typing into the "search" section.

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/

Good luck!

Allen