2009 LTZ wheels- 500 miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ccc_2511

Reaction score
hey guys- my tahoe came with the 20" aluminum wheels like just about every ltz out there. im wanting to purchase some of the 22" chevy wheels for it. what kind of money are these wheels going for? they have roughly 500 miles on them right now. i plan on just taking them off the truck and putting the 22's on it. so centercaps, lugs......all that goes with em. what kind of money should i be lookin to get for these?

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna sell mine with tires and tpms for $600 in the summer?
Should work, only have 12000 miles on them!

07SuburbanLTZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is no reason why you can't get $1000.00 for the rims if you want to wait for a buyer. How long will it take to sell them at a grand, 6 months? A year?

If you were to drop that price to $600.00 they would sell in a matter of days.

Problem with selling them for a grand is, everyone else is selling them at that price too.

Selling them for $600.00 would open a sale up to someone that wasn't even looking for a set of rims, it's just to hard to pass up a good sale when you see one.

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh ok that sounds good!
It'll help em recover a few bucks from my planned simmer projects!

S.V.T.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you wanna sell them for $650 shipped paypal lemme know!

ccc_2511

Reaction score
nah i'll prolly just have to put em on ebay and see what i can get. i mean the tires are brand new and sell for 150 bucks on tirerack.com. im sure the rims and sensors and all that are worth more than 50 bucks.