2010 Tahoe Nav Radio Questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rochpersdef

Reaction score
Hey everyone:

I have a 2010 Tahoe LTZ and was looking to install a Nav radio. I'd prefer to keep the OEM look and other details if possible but if there's something better out there, I'm up for ideas. The units I see for the 2010 year seem pretty rudimentary in the display and functions, not to mention the navigation itself. Will a unit from a newer year, say up to 2014 fit in my 2010? Are the graphics any better? Functions and features any better as well?

Or

What would you suggest I search for?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Slammed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone:

I have a 2010 Tahoe LTZ and was looking to install a Nav radio. I'd prefer to keep the OEM look and other details if possible but if there's something better out there, I'm up for ideas. The units I see for the 2010 year seem pretty rudimentary in the display and functions, not to mention the navigation itself. Will a unit from a newer year, say up to 2014 fit in my 2010? Are the graphics any better? Functions and features any better as well?

Or

What would you suggest I search for?

Thanks!
No one ever answered.... What did you end up doing?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

cdzo72

Reaction score
I have a 2012 LTZ that I want to put a NAV head unit in and still looking for what are my best options... used OEM or aftermarket

Luis

Reaction score
Im about to do this same upgrade. Find a newer used GM nav radio from a 2011-12 for my 2008.