2nd Row Bench Recline?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigZAJ

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the 2nd Row Bench in the Tahoe reclines at all? I have a 2002 Denali right now looking to get a 2009 Tahoe this summer. I really want the 2nd row bench so I can just pull the 3rd row out all together, but I love having a 2nd row bench that reclines.

Does the 2nd row bench in a Denali/Escalade recline?

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That link says it only goes through the 06 model. I highly doubt it will work on the 07-09 models.

BigZAJ

Reaction score
So does anyone know if the Tahoe seats recline or if it is limited to the Denali/Escalade?

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think they might, but I've never sat in the back. I'll check tonight if nobody else confirms this.

Diesel

Reaction score
Mine definitely don't but if they made 1 for the 07's it would be at the top of my list for mods.

gmcul8r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my 07 Denali 2nd row seats recline and they are factory. No mod needed

Do you have buckets or bench? He is inquiring about the bench.

scotto2323

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My second row bench does not recline in my 2008 LT. Would like them to recline, but also do not want to pay for a $400.00 kit.

JsnChristianson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That link says it only goes through the 06 model. I highly doubt it will work on the 07-09 models.

My mistake, I failed to see what subforum this was located in and assumed the OP was referring to GMT 800 platform vehicles rather than GMT 900 platform vehicles.

Diesel

Reaction score
Damn! I never click on the website to see how much they were. I won't be paying $400 either. I'd go maybe $200, that's a little high to have to install myself. Hell I don't even sit in the back.