2nd Row Center Console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Patrick

Reaction score
Hello, I'm new to the forum. I've just traded in my 2001 Tahoe LT for a 2012 LTZ. I have the second row captian seat option and would like to get the center console added. Does anyone have the Chevy one? Is it a good fit? Is there an equal aftermarket one? The OEM console costs $355 and have to order through the dealer. Thanks for any input.

Pat

clkelley

Reaction score
Welcome to the neighborhood if I haven't welcomed you already...lol

You may want to check out OEMPartsDirectInc, they are a forum vendor here and can help you find what you need for less. Submit a thread in their section by clicking the link and see what they can do.

Patrick

Reaction score
Cool. Thanks for the information. I'll give them a try.

tconne01

Reaction score
OEM Rear Center Console

Hi Patrick,
I have a 2009 LTZ 4X4 and when I purchased it I ordered it with the second row buckets. Since I could not order the rear center console from the factory, I ordered it through our parts dept (The OEM center console)
I have had it installed since about 1,000 miles and I now have 105,000 miles and it has performed perfectly. One of the things I love about it is that by just removing a lever at the bottom of the console (No tools needed) you can easily remove the entire console. and I have not seen an aftermarket console ever avail for this vehicle. And in my opnion nobody does it better than the factory !

Patrick

Reaction score
Thanks for the information. I actually did just that about a month ago. I bought the factory console and really like it. I haven't had time to mount it to the floor yet. But it just sits between the seats just fine and I can remove it whenever I want.

Carolina

Reaction score
Any chance do you have the instructions? Received mine today but no install instructions and the vendor doesn't have them.

tconne01

Reaction score
No, I'm sorry Carolina I don't have them anymore, that was 4 years ago
If you just bring it to an independent shop or Chevrolet
Dealership they could install it for you. I'm sure they wouldent charge
You more than 1 hour of labor which is usually between $ 75-100 per hour
Depending on the shop you bring it to. Are you in Southern California by chance ?
I work at a Chevrolet dealership ?
Tim

ckshoe

Reaction score
I know this is an old thread but do you have any pics of this console or a link on where to buy? I haven't been able to find anything online except what may be a picture.