6.5in pods for rear 4x10's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

treepete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you gotta market that rotating pod mount and sell it. that would be awesome for me because whn I jam out the back door for tailgate, I mostly get only subs. that would make a great addition of highs at least.
GREAT IDEA!!!!

Last edited:

TahoeGoBoom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
**** kenwood makes a good set of 4x10's for about 50 bucks on ebay my question is why would i downgrade for more work/money

well you would do it because
A) 4x10s sound like S***
B) in the position theyre in, the tweeter faces down, which places the sound in the hatch
C) my 6.5's are louder, and have better quality than a 4x10 could have.

Doggworld1233

Reaction score
these were kinda funny to make bc i did not have a tahoe to work on when making them.. so when i sent them to him i had only test fitted them at a junkyard and the neighbors surb.

cardmaster91

Reaction score
how much would you want to sell a pair of these for?

im seriously interested in buying.

im thinking around 60$ for both.

fyremanpat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tell me who to make the check out to and where to send it...Do you need the factory covers or do you have a template?

TahoeGoBoom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, so all thats left is to find out how much shipping is, but were guessing somewhere from 10-15 bucks. Anyone who wants a set jus pm me with the color (or none at all), and we'll get em sent out as soon as the money clears.

as for the hold, the farthest ive gotten with anything falling down was the speaker grills from the vibrations of the bass. but i bent out the grills n they havent fallen again. the pod itself isnt coming down unless you want em to.

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, when you made these, did you use just resin and such or did you use fiberglass matting?? whats that material that your first layed down (fleece or cotton?) ?? thanks

TahoeGoBoom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it SHOULD have been fleece, but to be perfectly honest, thats a regular white tee. lol. we couldnt find fleece (the fabric store closed and apparently walmart dropped its fabric dept..) and I'm impatient. but i would deff suggest fleece.