6.5in pods for rear 4x10's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pbjunkie92

Reaction score
PM me.

I need tan preferably, no stock grilles so i need those.

lmk how much

Thanks

Doggworld1233

Reaction score
we are off work in till the weekend. so i can have those pods made and shipped by friday. as long as money is sent... i have tan fabric in stock...

SS5800

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish you had made these a bit earlier before i took my metal brackets out and used my cutting wheel to make them fit 6x9's lol.

Doggworld1233

Reaction score
carpet.jpg
pic of the grey carpet that i have

WH0DAMAN

Reaction score
That is a great idea!! Great job. I like more of the factory integrated interior look so I think I am going to make some for the Infinity 4x6 plates pictured. Should be able to get them much closer to the headliner than the 6.5" speakers. Thanks for the idea and again, great job.

Attachments

• Infinity 4x6 plate.jpg
    Infinity 4x6 plate.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Doggworld1233

Reaction score
the reason we made the pod was so you could hear the speakers on the back.. when you put anything facing down it will not doing anything nor will you hear it...

WH0DAMAN

Reaction score
the reason we made the pod was so you could hear the speakers on the back.. when you put anything facing down it will not doing anything nor will you hear it...

Yah, I know. I'm going to build a pod for a 4x6 that faces forward, not down. With the shallower width of the 4x6 I should be able to have something that does not stick down as far. Thats my plan anyway.

hotrod127

Reaction score
roof pods

i would like to purchase a pair of these pods , are you still making them ??? How much , how long does it take to get them .
thx
Jorge