6" Lift Kit with 28s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

str8304

Reaction score
Ok, so i go and have my leveling kit installed amd try again to see if I can get my 28s to fit....as I suspected, they did not fit..It would take to much custom work to get them to fit and still have the factory look around my bumper, etc...So with that being said, I am just gonna sell my 325/35/28 inch tires and just get the new Pirellis that just came out
(295/25/28)...These or the Toyo 275/25/28 will definatly fit with no suspension modification...I have a couple other shops that want me to bring my truck and rims by to see what if any thig they can do to try and get them to fit...I just didn't want to jack my truck up 6 inches or higher and have it look retarded...I know its a long shot, but if anyone knows of someone who wants to buy my tires, let me know....I will post them in the classified section as well....All I want is what I paid for them ($3500)...For the record, I like the leveling kit on my Tahoe....I can really tell the difference! Thx

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a way better idea, put those tires on Ebay too if you want to get them out quick!

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh, well CraigsList is another option but I can almost guarantee nobody will buy them on here! Too big :)

str8304

Reaction score
Ok, I just ordered some Pirelli 295/25/28 tires and they should be here by next Wednesday or Thursday. So hopefully by the end of next weekend, I will have some pics up with my 28s on! Wish me luck!