A/C comp rattling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ccyt

Reaction score
Hey guys I just found out that I got to replaced my A/C compressor due to a factory technical problem. So in order for me to get the warranty to cover my new compressor I got to buy the accumulator and some other stuff, and that’s about $400 bucks not counting recharging the system. So if any one can help or advice me on this one I will truly appreciated. If there’s a tiny change that the clucht or coil or some how I can repair that compressor that someone knows about!!!! Cause that lots of money to me at the moment and I got to buy some other personal stuff and I just don’t have it now. Or you guys would just recommend me to go ahead and spend it so I don’t have to struggle with this ever again. What would you guys do base on your experiences. Defenetnly not buying a pre owned. [emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dsmspickdad

Reaction score
The day replacing the coil are almost gone. Replace the the compressor and accumulator.

ccyt

Reaction score
Ok well I was just trying to avoid paying over $900, but at the end of the day I didn’t have any accurate answer over this topic, and decided to take my truck to the shop and let them handle it. It was not cheap but it under a 2 year warranty and the changes compressor accumulator some kind of filter and condenser, total was $955