About to buy, what should I be paying???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

starshockey

Reaction score
You should be at least 6K off of sticker as that is the currnet incentive I think, I have not look lately. Before buying from my selling dealer I was getting quoted around 10K off sticker. One was a Yukon Denali. Ended up buying from current dealer as a friend of mine is GSM there and did better.

willb

Reaction score
My first post:

Just ordered mine and it will be here Saturday.
08' Tahoe LTZ with Nav, Rear Dvd, Sun etc

Current Promo is 0 for 72 or 6000 plus off.

I opted for the discounts as that will leave you with a lower contract balance..

MSRP: $54,270

My final price before tax is $42,385.74.

If you get a good finance rate from places like Capital ones 72 month or a local credit union etc. If you are a costco member you can get even better from Cap One. I found a 4.9 for 72 at Kemba Credit Union.

The payment is very close to the 72 at 0% but you owe less. So if you want to trade in later, emergency, etc. You wont be so upside down..

Check out sites like Edmunds.com or carsdirect.com. They will really help you get your range.

Then go to your friend or dealer you like and say hey "I want this and will pay this for it."

Mine is coming from a dealer near Cleveland, my rep has 10 minutes work and is making money. Win, Win..

Hope this helps...

Will

sgmstr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got my Tahoe LT1 CA special edition for about $33K. MSRP was $39.5K. I purchased it in April 2007. I know it's outdated, but just wanted to tell you they knocked off about $6,500 when Tahoe was "hot."

They should be able to give you a much better offer now than in 2007. Hope this helps.

mary900

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can get a much better price. Be willing to play hard ball and walk away. Make sure you shop around.

KennyB22

Reaction score
One of the Chevy delaers near me is giving $12k-$13k off sticker, and they have a pretty big inventory. I have been thinking about selling mine and getting one, but the wife........well you know.