aftermarket headlights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AZSCTACO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Theres not much more on Ebay....best set-up is to have someone that is skilled do a retro-fit for you.

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Theres not much more on Ebay....best set-up is to have someone that is skilled do a retro-fit for you.

Yeah I was gonna try that but I'm afraid of messing up anything.

z71offroader

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya nada on ebay. id like to see the ones i linked to on a truck, they seem ugly by themselves but mayb they would look good on the truck...

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya nada on ebay. id like to see the ones i linked to on a truck, they seem ugly by themselves but mayb they would look good on the truck...

Yeah they might look better installed.....I saw a picture of Headlights like that on a Tahoe on ebay but don't remember what it looks like!

AZSCTACO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here it is......just looks odd to me.

LP-CTA07CB-5.jpg

z71offroader

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for finding those man! they actually look better than i would have expected...im trying to get rid of all the black on my hoe and going all white and chrome so mayb they would look good... i dn

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh, no wonder you were looking for those....I'm going the opposite and trying to get everything Black with some Chrome....if I could find a black set of those I would buy them for sure.

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright I take that back.....I just found the black ones and I'm going to get them!

z71offroader

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya the first ones i saw were the black ones...then the chromes, the blacks would look pretty sick on a blacked out truck, i kind of thought about blacking my headlights/tails out and getting some black rims to match my black tint but i dn...

URDONE

Reaction score
Not feeling those. But I will take your stockers when you replace them lol.

JAGastrock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont care much for those. The standard headlights on the Tahoe make it look like it is sortof...well....staring at you. Like they are eyes in a way (sortof like the Bentley Continental GT.....I swear that car looks at people). The aftermarket headlights take that away.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont care much for those. The standard headlights on the Tahoe make it look like it is sortof...well....staring at you. Like they are eyes in a way (sortof like the Bentley Continental GT.....I swear that car looks at people). The aftermarket headlights take that away.

my EX drove one of those. neat car, but i would never own one.

she dented the side of the kon with it and her father still today says its my fault for parking so funny. IN MY GARAGE. she flat out ran in to it. now you know why she is an EX :lol:

JAGastrock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WTF. When you discribed her daddy's bentley, I got the image that he had a REAL Bentley, like an Arnage or an Azure......not a Bentleyfied Volkswagon. Give me a freaking break. If it doesnt have the pathetically dated, tank of a 6.75 Liter V8.....then it isnt a real Bentley. And my GOD.....if anyone dented my car with theirs.....they would be dead. When we had golfball/baseball sized hail here a few weeks ago, I had my entire family outside in it trying to cover up my car. They were saying "What if we get hurt?!!" and I was like "Then we have a hospital!!!" Heh, sorry for taking this SOOO off topic, but dents in cars gets me on my soapbox QUICKLY.