Any ideas?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gibsonsynthetics

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats why I like sprint, they have unlimited data "the only cell company that offers truely unlimited plans" and with my evo 3D being rooted I can tether up to 8 devices at a time, if you dont have a rooted phone it cost 10 bucks a month for that option. and I agree with the comment on pioneer products, love them, I have a pioneer amp and deck in my 87 4runner "my offroading toy" and both of them have been in there for 8 years now still running strong, that my not sound like along time but if you factor in that my truck is a convertable and i leave the top off all the time through rain mud sand and snow its pretty impressive, the cd players drop down face dont stay locked in that well while driveing "do to the hordcore boucing and jumping the truck goes through offroad" but a stick used as a wedge fixed that problem.

Haha! You sir sound like a person I could see myself going out and trying to get a vehicle stuck... or at least push the boundaries or getting stuck with. I do love Pioneer, they have some excellent stuff.