Anyone find a nice center console organizer??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07TahoeLTZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking to break up the 'pit' a little bit with an organizer. Anyone find a good one?

Rafael

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A mini fridge would fit between the 2nd row bucket seats.

yukc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Escalade has a 2 mode center console. I wonder if there is a way to incorporate that into a tahoe/yukon. I know for me, I really want the Escalade center console lid. I don't like the hole that is in ours. I would prefer the lid with the wood to match my dash in the Yukon. See the image:

Attachments

• escalade5.jpg
    escalade5.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 71

07TahoeLTZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually like the little rubber strip down the middle...

Escalade has a 2 mode center console. I wonder if there is a way to incorporate that into a tahoe/yukon. I know for me, I really want the Escalade center console lid. I don't like the hole that is in ours. I would prefer the lid with the wood to match my dash in the Yukon. See the image:

It is the ONLY place on Tahoe where you can put something you may need while driving that doesn't require you to open something. I found a good use for the TINY storage space near the fog lamp button....since homelink won't work with my garage and I don't want to buy the transponder, I found a keychain size remote that does work with my garage that fits perfectly in that space and it is hidden and doesn't move....