Anyone have any pics of the Towing Mirrors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pjbabbitt112

Reaction score
I am considering getting them for the sake of pulling a boat/or atv trailer.. I know there are alot of options as far as towing mirrors for the 03 tahoe but I really like the big towing package that GM offers with the dual mirrors.. anyone have any idea what they will look like, black on black? Thanks!

clkelley

Reaction score
Welcome to the neighborhood!

I will try to dig up a pic, I know I have one, but it won't be black on black. That being said, I personally like them on any Chevy truck.

pjbabbitt112

Reaction score
Thanks a lot man!!! Yeah likewise here it just gives the truck a beefy look also the mirrors are very nice for parking spaces and lines on the road. I'm thinking about getting the chrome ones those would probably look great on my tahoe.

Dragond76

Reaction score
Hi pjbabbitt112, I went through the same dilemma last summer when we bought a camper and I ended up going with some aftermarket snap on towing mirrors. I've gotta say they works great and snap on very solidly so you don't have to worry about them flying off. I know you were refering to the larger factory tow mirrors but I figured I'd give you an alternate option as well.

pjbabbitt112

Reaction score
Thanks man.. and also thanks for the suggestion about the mirror attachments. Both considerable options at this point. I may go with the double mirror towing package because of how well they work. Got a truck back in NC, a Sierra with the towing pack and those mirrors spoiled me to death!!!!! I could practically drive backwards on the interstate with them if I had to! Plus I Rlly think they will look good on the tahoe, a more aggressive look!